SALES EXECUTIVE – High Technology Software
123 E. Pacific Drive,
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Key Contributor to Driving Growth, Increasing Revenues, & Improving Profitability
High performance sales career leading organizations through accelerated growth. Successful at orchestrating entire sales process by utilizing value-based selling techniques from opportunity identification, qualification, contract negotiations, and customer capture and retention. Driven, decisive, and self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills. Track record of repeatedly over-achieving quota.
Innovative – Innovative and highly focused sales professional with proven track record of driving profitable growth, consistently exceeding sales quotas. Developed $7 million pipeline in formerly unsuccessful territory and closed $1.4 million in sales.
- Territory Development – Highly successful in developing new territories. Developed $850,000 pipeline in first four months of starting a territory that did not have any previous pipeline.
- Strategic Initiatives – Resourceful in developing strategic initiatives and sales tactics and closing complex, high-value deals. $4.69 million order closed with Texas Instruments, representing largest contract with TI to date.
- Management – Persistent, dedicated, and creative manager with keen ability to read and react to customers’ needs for building trust, which results in closing deals.
Strategic Selling Initiatives
- $7 million pipeline developed during 2007 by analyzing territory and developing and tailoring a strategic selling campaign for the area. Read Full Story
- 165% to sales goal realized by identifying key design projects likely to drive in future business for the company.
- Exceeded annual sales goal by $1.24 million (165%) by looking at accounts from a macro perspective and making the right decisions to close the sale.
Leadership & Management Skills
- 122% to sales goal achieved in a market that had never previously reached its sales goal. Read Full Story
- 85% increase in sales revenues seen by effectively managing a 22-person regional team of application engineers, managers, and administrators.
Business Development Skills
- Identified and developed an $850,000 pipeline within 120 days in a territory that had no previously established pipeline. Read Full Story
- $300,000 sale achieved by collaborating with directors, engineers, and network administrators to provide a solution to an extremely time-sensitive issue.
Account Development Skills
- Closed a three-year $2.9 million contract by identifying and building profitable relationships with key decision makers in the organization. Read Full Story
- $1.5 million order closed by utilizing key account development and relationship management practices.
Strong Quota Attainment / Pipeline Track Record
- Closed a $4.69 million deal, the largest in company history, by identifying key business drivers and utilizing real-world experience and formal training to gain a competitive edge. Read Full Story
- Met 184% of a $2.55 million goal by understanding the specific business drivers that provoke customers to buy due to a strong compelling event.
- Maintain the ability to understand the client’s key business drivers, including financial and technological issues.
- Lead clients to understand the value of provided solutions as it pertains to solving the issue at hand.